The GDPR’s accountability principle requires you to complete dozens of documents to prove that you have the necessary policies and procedures in place.
This can be very intensive, especially if you do not know exactly what these documents should cover. However, you can save a lot of time and effort by using customisable templates.
IP Four Digital have ready made compliance toolkits for purchase – already used by 1000’s of organisations these are a great way to get you started on your compliance journey;
Our toolkit includes:
- Data protection policy
- Training policy
- Information security policy
- Data protection impact assessment procedure
- Retention of records procedure
- Data subject access request form and procedure
- Privacy procedure
- Privacy notice
- International data transfer procedure
- Data portability procedure
- Audit checklist
Contact us here and we’ll be happy to help!